Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I haven't written in a while, because I've been writing essays on Virginia Woolf and Body Language and how it effects a tutoring session in the writing center. One of these does not interest me. Bet you can't guess! Bet you can't eat a whole cheesecake! But thanks to Jen, I am taking the time to contribute to this session of tag, and with good reason.

7 Songs I'm Into Now

1. Vampires of New York- Marcy Playground
2. Rat Poison (for dinner)- Say Anything
3. Thumbelina- Nightmare of You
4. Autumn Leaves [Take 2] - Bill Evens Trio
5. Blue Valentines- Tom Waits
6. She Says- Unwritten Law
7. How Long Is Forever- Willie Nelson

These songs, if not already enjoyed, should be illegally downloaded. Just kidding...or am I?

Tag, Dave you're it!

matt

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

OK, pal...check out my blog. My seven songs (and more) are there.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home