Friday, January 03, 2003

Well, the Toronto trip was amazing. Among those who joined us were Liz, Emilie, Meredith, Kat, Paige, Krissy, Mike, Jae, Gabe, and Craig...along with a few other friends whos names I forgot because i was quite incoherent at the time of our metting. This trip was the best vacation I have ever been on. It only reminded me of how much love I found in New York this summer, and it makes me so happy to know that so many great people exist in every little corner of the world. I love you guys! I've decided that Gabe Hackman is officially the funniest human being alive. I'm really glad that I got to know Emilie better (you're awsome! thanks for keeping me laughing the whole trip). I'll tell you all more about the trip later, but I'm a bit nutty from the road and I need some sleep. So link this page and stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home